- Johnny Depp is perhaps one of the most versatile actors of his day and age in Hollywood. He was born John Christopher Depp II in Owensboro, Kentucky, on June 9, 1963, to Betty Sue (Wells), who worked as a waitress, and John Christopher Depp, a civil engineer. Depp was raised in Florida. He dropped out of school when he was 15, and fronted a series of music-garage bands, including one named 'The Kids'. However, it was when he married Lori Anne Allison ('Lori A. Depp' (qv)) that he took up the j... Read more »
- June 09, 1963, Owensboro, United States of America
- Film DirectorFilm ProducerGuitaristMusicianActor
- 1.78 m
- John Christopher DeppBetty Sue Palmer
- John "Jack" Christopher Depp IIILily-Rose Melody Depp
|Name||From||To||Type of relationship|
|Sherilyn Fenn||1985||1989||Engaged to|
|Lori Anne Allison||1983-12-24||1986-03-07|
I don't pretend to be captain weird.
I just do what I do.
Anything I've done up till 27 May, 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living.
My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life.